08 May 2009

fest fest


It's down to the line here at tendril/twine and Crosby Hill Farm. The living room is a maze of overturned boxes spilling out fiber, hand-wound balls of colored roving rolling about and spinning wheels set to warp speed. 

We're scrambling to create some sort of card that describes our farm, fiber and animals. My mother has been scanning the National CVM Conservancy and the Colored Angora Goat Breeders Association looking for a good one-liner.

I still have to bake a few dozen chocolate chip cookies, and pack some other goodies to snack on while at the festival, not to mention gather all my clothes and spinning paraphernalia. Plus, I'm scheduled to sub choir later this afternoon, so I'm sorta in a tizzy. 

We'll make it to the festival, I'm sure about that. I'm just not certain what I'll be wearing and if I'll have my head screwed on straight. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I visited your booth on Sunday and it was one of my favorites! Were you the one spinning and wearing the Koolhaus hat? If so, thanks for the help with the mohair locks, I'm looking forward to trying them. I'm also thrilled I scored those last two batts, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...