23 December 2012

winter walk












We got out of the city and drove up to the farm yesterday for my mom's birthday. My mom and I went out to the woods for a long walk along the snowy trails. We took our cameras in an attempt to test them out and see what kind of photos we could get. As you can see we found a lot of scenes to snap images of.

The sheep came out of the barn and allowed me to capture their growing bellies and fleeces. Come March we'll have a flock of baby lambs and piles and piles of soft wool.

Later on that night family came over and we celebrated with a prime rib, fried fresh fish and German chocolate cake dinner. Frosted pumpkin cookies and pad thai popcorn were also on the menu. I think my favorite part of yesterday was the quiet walk in the forest with my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...