17 December 2012

sharing






The boy is away, so the girls will play. This weekend my husband went to play poker so my cousin Ashley came over and we settled in for a long weekend of knitting and movies with a nice bottle of wine to share. You just can't beat a Christmas tree with twinkle lights to keep you cheerful on an icy and dreary weekend.

I finished up one of the felted clutches that I've been working on from scrap yarn. The images above show before and after shots of this work in progress. I couldn't remember if some of the yarns that I knit with were "felt-able" but I got lucky there. It shrunk up nicely.

The socks above are knit from some of our hand-dyed CVM Romeldale yarn from Crosby Hill farm. This is a product of Ashley's imagination. You can find the pattern here. It's a fun, easy knit. I think she's calling this colorway Sugar Plums Dancing. It's in its beta phase, so it will be a little while before we get some product in our shop.  Maybe we'll find some time to work over the holidays.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...