24 November 2013

november's socks




It's nice to bind off some stitches and tie off some loose ends here at tendril & twine. My November socks are actually done before the end of November. My feet are very happy and warm. I pulled these socks on as soon as I finished them this morning and I've been wearing them ever since. I love how bright and flashy they are.

Each sock is not exactly alike - but the more socks I knit the more bored I get with trying to make them identical. Why can't one have more ribbing than the other? And if one sock is a few inches taller than the other, well the cuffs of my pants will cover that up. These socks have a bit of a Pippi Longstocking attitude.

I'm a long time fan of Pippi's - so - there you have it. Fun times around here today.

4 comments:

  1. Oh these are gorgeous - full of character and charm. They look very warm and snuggly too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look deliciously warm - just right for winter. It is so hot here in New Zealand at present I am running around in bare feet and jandals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CVM Romeldale sheep keeping your toes nice and toasty once again. Love the socks!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...