16 February 2009

Amateur Night

Amateur Night
hand-painted, hand-spun CVM romeldale roving
It seems the hardest thing about creating a blog was actually getting around to doing it. After years of admiring other creative people's images and words, I'm finally sharing some of my own. Creating a blog is a little like "Amateur Night" at the local karaoke bar. It's best if you don't get yourself too worked up and you jump right in. (Of course an open bar never hurts.) You'll have to bear with me as I learn how to navigate this blogspot. I'm am currently being knocked about by the photo manager. I cannot figure out how to secure more than one image to a post and not have it stuck at the top of the page in a confusing jumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...