05 February 2015

winter weekend











We went to a bed and breakfast in Stillwater, MN at the end of January. I have never been to anything like that before, the house was beautiful. We had a fireplace and an hot tub in our room. For dinner in the evening we went to a grill house and had chicken wings and burgers. We stopped by a yarn shop. That's where I got the yarn for those hot pink socks.

I think this is the first time in the history of my blog that I haven't posted for one whole month. Times have been busy at work and at home. G has started up grad school again. With that, his day job and his other activities we've both been running around like crazy people. Our third anniversary was earlier this month.

The winter here in Minnesota has been sorta boring. No large accumulations of snow and no terribly cold weather (except for the past three days) to report. Cold, with no snow - where's winter?

As you can see - I've been knitting. I had to return the pattern book to the library for the mittens that I was working on above. I was so busy at work that I forgot to copy the pattern before the library book came up due. So I had to return it. I'll check it out again to finish off the mittens. For the socks - I know that pattern by heart.

I hope you're having a cozy February night, wherever you are.

XOXO

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...