07 July 2012

mini holiday (girls only)



My husband and I are taking separate mini-holidays this weekend. He's off with the guys playing volleyball and camping, while I'm up home with my mother, sister and cousin knitting and crafting with fiber. He'll get his volleyball fix and I'll get my fiber fix.

And we'll both be happy to see each other come Sunday afternoon.

Here's a project I started today. Elizabeth Zimmermann's Mitered Mittens, a project that I've made a half dozen times before. A quick knit, perfect for a weekend getaway.  The yarn I'm using is MOCHI PLUS, a 80% merino and 20% nylon blend.

Soft and silky. The perfect yarn for this project since I indeed to give them away when they're finished.

Hope you're having a happy weekend . . . even if you're in mixed company!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...