17 April 2016

maple blossoms










Too many beautiful photos of baby and pets this weekend.

We went to a birthday party and the park. Logan got his first experience in a swing. He loved it.

I'm working on my scrappy trip around the world quilt. In the past two weeks I've discovered that three women I know are pregnant, so there's definitely a need to for small colorful quilts in my world.

Guess who made the quilt that Logan is giggling on - as always, my sister. She's produced so many over the years that they are spilling out of the closets and over the sofas of everyone I love.

That's kinda cool :)

We're just wrapping up the weekend around here and preparing for the work week. Baking cookies and boiling eggs for lunches.

Hope you had a beautiful weekend.

xo Jill

P.S. - Joining Nicole at Frontier Dreams!

6 comments:

  1. Love the post. Last night was so much fun! Logan looks like he could hang out in that swing all day. I love that quilt, made it the summer of 2006.... the years fly by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, 2006? Ten years ago. Can't believe it.

      Delete
  2. My kids used to love swings too, I'd be tired of pushing long before they had had enough swinging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! Love the little quilt you are making and all the colors - So bright and perfect for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful weekend! The quilt you're working on is gorgeous. Now I want to dig out my sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful quilt. Your sister is very talented.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...