13 June 2013

sun day








As I was putting this post together, I realized that I've surrounded myself with flowers this week. There are flowers at my bedside, doorstep and windowsills. Everywhere I look fragrant flashes of color are sending me warm wishes.

Work continues on the embroidery, and I'm setting up the loom on the porch later on - so soon I'll have too many irons in the fire again. That's just about normal, I guess.

The afternoon is too beautiful to stay cooped up in the house. The weeds in the garden are taunting me, so off I go to get dirt under my nails.

1 comment:

  1. I can almost smell your flowers from here! Sounds like it is going to heat up this weekend - all the rain combined with it should give your garden a boost. All the flowers, beans, raspberries..... and weeds will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...