26 March 2009

Field Trip


Field trip today to Minneapolis to wine and dine with the University of Minnesota's Graduate School of Design. I'm so excited to meet the professors and students that are a part of the many design programs offered at the University. I will be staying with my cousin overnight and have subsequently been ogling Mapquest all morning. Did you know they have photo images of practically every intersection and turning lane in the Twin Cities? (This is probably true for every turning lane in the world.)



Here are some images of my Underwater Garden roving that I have already spun into fingering weight singles meant for a pair of socks. I already have the socks started and packed. I wouldn't leave home without a few knitting projects in my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...