21 June 2016

life in the fast lane









Life is streaking by. It's already the end of June. We're making plans to go up North near the Canadian border to go camping with my husband's family. We'll see aunts and uncles and cousins that he hasn't seen for years. I'm busy making lists and trying to figure out what to pack - figuring out what not to pack is probably the most crucial part.

I've almost got the quilting done on my scrappy trip around the world quilt. I'm trying to stay disciplined here, because I cannot wait to start working on my single girl quilt again, but I want to finish one before I start the other.  So far I'm doing good. I'll have to take some knitting camping, because a quilt is too big and I don't want it to smell like campfire smoke.

Hope June is treating you well!

xo Jill

2 comments:

  1. Love the purple and oranges in this post. Have fun camping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a smiley boy. Love your quilting. Have you thought of EPP for your camping trip as an alternative to knitting?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...