06 January 2011

something to knit for


I'm going to blame my blogging silence on graduate school and the general craziness of the holidays. But January is here and I'm trying to get my life in order, and that involves picking up the knitting needles and dusting off the old spinning wheel.

I've got a lot of events to knit and spin for this year. My sister is having her first baby in just under a month, my cousin is getting married this summer, and I'm getting married myself next winter. All of these events will require something hand spun and hand knit.

Now I'm wondering where I should begin.

Here's some hand spun CVM romeldale yarn from my mother's sheep. I think this colorway is a good starting place for a blanket or throw. Something for a new baby or perhaps a pair of newlyweds.

I can't give too much away on the blog. But I'll try to give previews along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...